8 thoughts on “Fine Dining Guide”

  1. I cut out that panel and put it on the wall. Also, due to the extreme boredom my job offers, I’ve been able to conclude that the Applebee’s menu descriptions use alliterations 75% of the time, while the remaining 25% use rhyme.

  2. What about that real petite woman whose some kind of chicken wing eating champ…I think her name is Sonya Thomas? She can compete with the big boys and then some.

Comments are closed.